For details on work experience requirements read Accountancy Rule 30-X-5-.06, Continuing Professional Education, Annual Permits To Practice And Experience.

To document work experience, the CPA must request a letter of experience from his or her current employer(s) or previous employer(s). The letter must contain the following information:

If you have any questions concerning work experience, please contact Teresa Taylor by e-mail or by phone at 334-242-5703 (In-State WATS 1-800-435-9743.)