For details on work experience requirements read Accountancy Rule 30-X-5-.06, Continuing Professional Education, Annual Permits To Practice And Experience.

To document work experience, the CPA must submit the following form, completed by his or her current employer(s) or previous employer(s). Please use separate forms if more than one employer is documenting experience.

If you have any questions concerning work experience, please contact Chequita Ross by e-mail or by phone at 334-242-5700 (In-State WATS 1-800-435-9743.)