**It is the responsibilty of the
CPA, PA, NLO and Firm Resident Manager to register timely, regardless of
whether or not he or she receives the Board's courtesy reminder(s).**
have not registered for FY 2015-2016, you are delinquent. Please call 334-242-5700
for registration instructions.
before beginning online registration:
PAs cannot currently register online. Please return at a later date to access online PA renewals.
2016-2017 CPAs / NLOs Individual
online Registration web site!
You must create an account
using your date of birth and the last 4 digits
of your SSN.
- NLOs can now register online!
- You may now upload your CPE
certificates as you enter CPE.
- Entering "Various" is not sufficient
CPE class Titles or Dates and will delay your registration.
- If you wish to register manually, go to CPA/PA Registration
- Please ensure that your email address on file is correct. Active licensees will receive an email containing instructions on printing permits to practice once registrations have been approved.
before beginning online
2016-2017 CPA / PA Firms
- NEW online Firm
registration web site.
- You must create an account using the
Firm's Resident Manager's date of birth and last 4-digits of his/her SSN.
- If you wish to register manually, go to Firm Registration
PAPER FORMS -
**NOTE** If you have not registered for FY 2015-2016, you are delinquent.
Please call 334-242-5700 for registration instructions.
CPA and PA Registration Information:
(PDF fillable) *Now available.
*NOTE* If this is your
registration, please complete the
form and mail with your NLO registration form.
CPA / PA Registration Package (PDF
fillable) *Now available
Firm Registration Information:
FY 2016-2017 Firm Registration Package
(PDF fillable) *Now
Non-Licensee Owner Registration Information:
NLO Registration Package
CPE Catch-Up Form (PDF) - to be used by those currently
registered as Inactive who wish to return to Active status.
Applicable Public Accountancy Rules:
Chapter 30-X-3 - Registration
Chapter 30-X-5 - CPE Requirements
If you have any questions, please contact the Board by
or by calling 334-242-5700 (In-State WATS 800-435-9743).